Comil® Conical Mill
Quadro® Comil® is the world’s leading screen milling/conical milling technology for achieving uniform particle size distributions and deagglomeration dispersions in the pharmaceutical, food and fine chemical industries.Overdriven Underdriven
For over a four-decade period, Quadro® has been refining and improving conical milling equipment and technology. Today, the Quadro® Comil® is used in major manufacturing facilities worldwide and is the leading technology in uniform size reduction, sieving/screening, deagglomeration and homogenous dispersion.
The Comil®’s proprietary, advanced screen milling size reduction technology has been refined through thousands of applications to deliver reliable scalability, repeatability and performance. Our latest designs incorporate many innovations that offer greater application versatility and easier cleaning and maintenance. Our equipment design and construction are based on current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and meet USDA, CE and OSHA guidelines and regulations, as applicable.
Today, there are two distinct conical sieve product lines: the overdriven/underdriven models, and the new H20 Comil® high-energy conical mill. With more than 20 standard models, 200 screen types and dozens of different impellers, Quadro® offers the industry’s most extensive line of conical milling machines — customizable to your specific requirements.Request a Quote
- PrecisionTightest particle size distributions (more product on target) by up to 30%
- Containment & SafetyContainment (<1 μg/m3) with cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) and leading equipment safety designs
- Consistency & ScalabilityRepeatable, accurate and scalable results from lab to production, reducing the time from R&D to market launch
- Cost Savings Reduced total cost of ownership
- SupportThe highest level of application and technical support