Quadro Engineering Corp., a Health & Science Technologies business unit of IDEX Corp. (www.quadro.com and www.idexcorp.com ), is an established manufacturer and worldwide exporter of processing equipment used in the Pharmaceutical, Food, and Chemical industries. We currently have the following career opportunities:
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Reporting to the Controller, your responsibilities will include:
• Collection activities associated with outstanding customer accounts, including phone calls, email correspondence, etc.
• Printing customer invoices and maintaining AR files
• Following up with customers that have overdue or impending invoices to determine when payment can be expected
• Reviewing customer credit allowances and adjusting according to past payments, available credit, etc.
• Checking credit references for new customers and determining how much credit to allocate
• Maintaining and updating financial spreadsheets
• Reviewing and investigating invoices and communicating errors to relevant parties and departments
The successful candidate will possess the following education and competencies:
• Post-secondary education in an accredited accounting program preferred
• Solid accounting background with a good understanding of basic accounting fundamentals
• Minimum 2 years of related experience; third party collection experience a definite asset
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
• Motivated team player with the ability to work effectively with staff within the organization as well as with customers and representatives from around the globe
• Innovative with excellent problem solving capabilities
• Previous experience with Visual Manufacturing software an asset
Machine Operator (Day Shift)
Responsibilities will include rolling screen material into cone shapes, welding screens, removing the welds with grinding stones, flaring screens using a punch press and turret lathe, punching holes and polishing screens. Qualified applicants must possess the following:
• Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent
• Working knowledge of air and/or electric hand tools
• Ability to read blueprints
• Strong attention to detail and quality standards
• Ability to work independently
• Previous experience in working with stainless steel would be asset
If you want to join our team, please submit your resume, in confidence, to:
Please submit your resume and cover letter in MSWord format for consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls or agencies please.